The Bay Area's Premier CPR & ECC Training Center
Founded in 1996, Project Heartbeat has educated thousands of individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland and Greater East Bay, San Jose and Southern California with great success and affordability.
Our mission is to "Save Lives Through Education". We offer certifications in the following:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / Basic Life Support (CPR / BLS)
- Basic EKG Interpretation
- Advanced 12 Lead EKG Interpretation
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
Our talented staff is made up of expert Acute Care Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists in Emergency Medicine and other allied healthcare professionals with over 30 years in healthcare education.
- Package, Includes Online Key and Skills Session ($245)
- Online Key ($105)
- Skills Session ($140)
- Online Key ($20)
- Group Skills Session ($40)
- Individual Skills Session ($60)
- Classroom Based ACLS-Initial and BLS Online ($300)
- Classroom Based ACLS-Renewal and BLS Online ($215)
- Classroom Based PALS-Initial and BLS Online ($300)
- Classroom Based PALS-Renewal and BLS Online ($215)
We Offer Classes all across the San Francisco Bay Area!
Downtown Oakland(Class Calendar) | (directions)
405 14th Street (b/t Franklin St and Broadway), Suite 161,
Oakland, CA 94612
(located inside the Financial Building)
View Larger Map
Parking and Public Transportation
- There is a parking garage directly across the street from our building (The Financial Center Building) called the Merchant's Parking Garage. It is $10/day on weekdays and $8/day on Saturday. Street parking is free on Sundays.
- We are conveniently located 1 block away from the 12th St. BART station.
On weekends, the Financial Center Building is closed. To access our facilities you may:
- Enter through the Financial Center Building through the Espresso Gourmet Cafe.
If Espresso Gourmet is closed, please call our office at 510-452-1100 and an instructor will let you in.
405 14th St. Suite 161
Oakland, CA 94612
Prefer a convenient location option for your group of 8 or more?
Project Heartbeat makes every effort possible to provide classes available throughout the entire Bay Area.
In addition to classes conducted at one of our facilities, Project Heartbeat understands that it is much more convenient to send 1 instructor to your facility rather than sending all your students to ours. Therefore, any of our classes can be personalized to your needs and conducted at your home, workplace, school, hospital, or other healthcare facility.
Onsite classes can be scheduled 7 days a week during the morning, afternoon, early evening, or even during an extended work lunch break.
We will make every effort to tailor a class specific to your needs!
To schedule an onsite group class, please call (510) 452-1100, send us an email answering the questions in the form below to email@example.com, or fill out the form below: