The Bay Area's Premier CPR & ECC Training Center
Founded in 1996, Project Heartbeat has educated thousands of individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland and Greater East Bay, San Jose and Southern California with great success and affordability.
Our mission is to "Save Lives Through Education". We offer certifications in the following:
- Advanced 12 Lead EKG Interpretation
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic EKG Interpretation
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / Basic Life Support (CPR / BLS)
- Heartsaver CPR & AED
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR & AED
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC)
Our talented staff is made up of expert Acute Care Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Nurse Specialists in Emergency Medicine and other allied healthcare professionals with over 30 years in healthcare education.
- Package, Includes Online Key and Skills Session
- Online Key
- Skills Session
- Online Key
- Group Skills Session
- Individual Skills Session
- Classroom Based ACLS-Initial and BLS Online
- Classroom Based ACLS-Renewal and BLS Online
- Classroom Based PALS-Initial and BLS Online
- Classroom Based PALS-Renewal and BLS Online
We Offer Classes all across the San Francisco Bay Area!
(Class Calendar) | (directions)
333 Hegenberger Rd, Suite 855
Oakland, CA 94621
View Larger Map
Parking and Public Transportation
Driving and parking:
- There is free parking in front and in the back of our main building
- SF/Berkeley via 880-South: Take the Hegenberger Rd. exit toward Coliseum/Oakland Airport. Turn Right onto Hegenberger Rd. (destination will be on the right).
- Fremont/San Jose via 880-North: Take the exit toward Hegenberger Road/Coliseum. Turn left onto Edes Ave. Take the 2nd left onto Hegenberger Rd. Slight left to stay on Hegenberger Rd. (destination will be on the right).
- BART: We are located 2 miles away from the Coliseum BART Station, there is a free complimentary shuttle called "Park 'N Travel" that will shuttle passengers to and from the Coliseum BART Station to the front of our building. (Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.)
- AC Transit: Take Bus 73 towards Oakland Airport from the Coliseum BART station to Leet Drive (2 minute walk to our building).
Prefer a convenient location option for your group of 8 or more?
Project Heartbeat makes every effort possible to provide classes available throughout the entire Bay Area.
In addition to classes conducted at one of our facilities, Project Heartbeat understands that it is much more convenient to send 1 instructor to your facility rather than sending all your students to ours. Therefore, any of our classes can be personalized to your needs and conducted at your home, workplace, school, hospital, or other healthcare facility.
Onsite classes can be scheduled 7 days a week during the morning, afternoon, early evening, or even during an extended work lunch break.
We will make every effort to tailor a class specific to your needs!
To schedule an onsite group class, please call (510) 452-1100, send us an email answering the questions in the form below to email@example.com, or fill out the form below:
Education At Sea (Cruise)
Project Heartbeat now offering Continuing Education at Sea
Ports of call: (7 days) San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Diego, Ensenada
- Basic Dysrhythmias and Pharmacology (7 CE credits)
- Advanced 12 lead EKG Interpretation (7 CE credits)
Enjoyed California's sun kissed shores on a 7 day Coastal cruise. Discover the charming Danish town of Solvang near Santa Barbara, explore Old Town in San Diego and savor varietals in the burgeoning wine country of Ensenada while hugging the shores of the sun kissed Pacific coast. And on board, your Princess Cruise Lines ship, the Grand Princess, is a destination all in its own
- Dine every day on freshly prepared cuisine.
- Enjoy live entertainment like original musical productions and top headliner comedians
- Delight in signature features like Movies under the Stars, and the Sanctuary, a tranquil have just for adults
- and many more options including casinos, shows, lounges, pools, nightclubs, fitness centers and entertainment included
- all port taxes and government taxes included
Per person, double occupancy
Basic EKG and Pharmacology (7 CE): $200
Advanced 12 lead Recognition (7 CE): $200
ATTENTION KAISER EMPLOYEES:
The cost of your travel may be reimbursed by your employer. Based on your $2300 Tuition account (Replenished yearly), $500 can be used for your cruise expense, Plus your hourly rate multiplied by the amount of CE hours obtained. For instance, $65 (Hourly Pay) x 14 CE units = $910, Plus $500 for cruise costs. Total $1410 reimbursed
For additional details and to register, contact
Rolando or Jaecel Cortado at (510) 685-6713, (510) 672-5853.
Or visit www.navigaremundi.com