Heartsaver CPR & AED
Heartsaver CPR & AED course is designed to provide a wide variety of community members, child care providers and professionals the ability to recognize life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use and AED, relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Key changes in CPR from the new 2010 AHA Guidelines
- CPR Critical Concepts
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
Heartsaver CPR & AED: 3 hours.
*course time based on 1 instructor: 8 students: 8 manikins
- Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills and simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active participation
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills
American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR & AED Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
Heartsaver CPR AED Student Workbook