Basic EKG Interpretation
Basic EKG Interpretation is designed to provide healthcare professionals the ability to interpret basic EKGs (electrocardiograms) and recognize myocardial infarction (MI). Students will increase their confidence in interpretation and practice through this course.
- Anatomy, Electrophysiology and Action Potential
- Vectors and Hexaxial System
- Rate and Rhythm Recognition (SVT, Heart Blocks, WPW, Torsades, etc.)
- Bundle Branches Blocks and Hypertrophy (LAE, RAE, LVH)
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
EKG Basic: 7 hours over 1 day, plus additional time for breaks and lunch.
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills
Course Completion Card
- American Heart Association ECG & Pharmacology Certificate
- 7 CEU credits
- Practice handouts will be provided for each student during class
- Optional Textbook: AHA ECG & Pharmacology Student Workbook
Ex Tax: $110.00