There are lots of great reasons to bundle American Heart Association courses together for new and returning RNs.
- Our course bundle saves each student an average of 20% on course fees. Even more can be saved for group bundle purchases as well.
- Bundling certifications means no need to remember multiple recertification dates which lessens the risk of an untimely suspension from work in the future.
- Busy lives need the convenience of pre-payment and easy scheduling
- AHA Certification cards are given same day at the completion of each course so no need to check the mail.
- Less time spent getting into and out of “student mode” and more time available for the rest of life’s priorities.
As an American Heart Association Accredited Training Center, we take education VERY seriously. While the courses are bundled together, each course will be taken on its own. If you purchase the ACLS/PALS/CPR Bundle for initial, you can expect a thorough class that covers all the core AHA content over the appropriate amount of time. Project heartbeat guarantees an exceptional class and will never compromise the quality of the education we offer.