Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Certification
The TNCC Certification, widely recognized as the premier course for hospitals and trauma centers worldwide, empowers nurses with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and hands-on training to provide expert care for trauma patients.
- Rapid identification of life-threatening injuries
- Comprehensive patient assessment
- Enhanced intervention for better patient outcomes
ENA developed The Trauma Nursing Core Course to establish a standardized body of trauma nursing knowledge and to improve the care of all trauma patients. This seventh edition course combines interactive learning with scenario-based assessments to give nurses a comprehensive learning experience.
- A Systematic Approach of Initial Assessment
- Hands-on Training Using both an Individual and Team Approach
- 2 Day Intensive Course with Expert Instructors
- 24 Chapter Comprehensive Manual
- 5 Online Modules with Live Links to Additional Information