Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Certification, 9th edition
TNCC is a widely recognized premier course for hospitals and trauma centers worldwide. It empowers nurses with the knowledge, critical thinking skills, and hands-on training to provide expert care for trauma patients.
This course is designed to establish a standardized body of trauma knowledge and to improve the care of all trauma patients. This seventh edition course combines interactive learning along with scenario-based assessments to provide nurses a comprehensive learning experience.
TNCC Pre-course Online Modules Requirement
- All students are required to complete the TNCC Provider Pre-Course Online Modules before attending class. TNCC is an intensive two day course intended for experienced Emergency Nurses. Without completing the pre-course online modules before attending class, students will not be allowed into the class. Reschedule fees will apply
- Instructions on accessing the modules will be in the Confirmation Email after registration/purchase is complete
1-Day Renewal (RN) – Students must have a current TNCC 8th edition provider status to take this course. One day of instructor-lead classroom time with skills testing, an online exam and required pre-course work. You must have a current (non-expired) TNCC provider to take this course.
You must have the Trauma Nursing Core Course Provider Manual (9th Edition) by Emergency Nurses Association – to complete the pre-course online modules and bring to class. (Available for purchase at check out)
- If a student fails the multiple choice the first time, they may retest once with an alternative exam version
- If a student fails the skills station the first time, they may retest once with an alternative scenario
- if a student does not pass either retests or fails both the written and skills testing, they must register to take another course or challenge a subsequent course in order to pursue verification status. A re-registration testing fee of $100 applies
Terms and Conditions
We do not issue refunds for course fees. All registrations are final. Course credit can be applied to future courses.
- You may call to reschedule 7 business days prior to the course start date free of charge
- If you call less than 7 business days prior to the course start date, 33% of your course fee will be charged to you to complete your rescheduling
- Our administrative office is closed on weekends and holidays
- Rescheduling/cancellation exceptions will be evaluated on a case by case basis
Registration Fee Policy
- Your credit card will be charged for the course(s), product(s), and/or service(s) from “Project Heartbeat LLC.” All course, product, and service charges listed on our website include California sales tax.
Accepted Forms of Payment
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Check or Money Order (accepted by mail or in office)
- Cash (accepted in office)
- We do not issue refunds for course fees. All registrations are final.
- If you cancel or do not attend the class you have registered for, you will forfeit your entire course fee.
- The course textbook is required for all classes and must be brought with you on the day of your course. All students must have the current appropriate AHA course textbook for their individual use before, during, and after the course. Students should review the textbook before class and have immediate access to their own copy afterward as a reference and review tool.
- If you don’t have the current version of the textbook you will be required to purchase it the day of your course for the full fee (online purchase discount will not apply)
- Students may not share a textbook during the course.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the course start time, you may be not be admitted into class and must reschedule (rescheduling fee applies).
You are required to have the current textbook for this course. If you already own one or have access to one before, during, and after the class, you do not need to purchase one here.