Basic ECG Interpretation and Pharmacology Certification
The AHA’s ECG & Pharmacology Course has been updated to reflect the 2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC. This classroom-based, Facilitator-led course is designed to improve electrocardiogram (ECG) recognition skills and pharmacology knowledge for treating cardiovascular emergencies.
This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job.
- Only course available to focus on this critical knowledge
- Flexible instructional format with two units – ECG and Pharmacology – that be taught together or separately
- Fifty-page Student Workbook with colorful illustrations to be used before, during and after the course
- Open to any Instructor to teach with no requirement to be affiliated with an American Heart Association Training Center
- Instructor CD with instructor notes, lesson maps and administrative documents
Basic ECG Interpretation & Pharmacology is designed to provide healthcare professionals the ability to interpret basic EKGs (electrocardiograms) and recognize myocardial infarction (MI) and Pharmacology. Students will increase their confidence in interpretation and practice through this course.
Prefer a convenient location option for your group of 8 or more?
Project Heartbeat makes every effort possible to provide classes available throughout the entire Bay Area.
In addition to classes conducted at one of our facilities, Project Heartbeat understands that it is much more convenient to send 1 instructor to your facility rather than sending all your students to ours. Therefore, any of our classes can be personalized to your needs and conducted at your home, workplace, school, hospital, or other healthcare facility.
Onsite classes can be scheduled 7 days a week during the morning, afternoon, early evening, or even during an extended work lunch break.
We will make every effort to tailor a class specific to your needs!