EMSA Pediatric Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED for Childcare Providers Certification
Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches students to respond to and manage illnesses and injuries in a child or infant in the first few minutes until professional help arrives.
This course is designed to meet the regulatory requirements for child care workers in all 50 U.S. states.
- Child care workers
- Foster care workers
- Camp counselors
- Youth organizations
- Coaches for children’s sports organizations
- Others responsible for children including parents, grandparents, babysitters and guardians
- Updated to reflect new science from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care and the 2015 American Heart Association and American Red Cross Update for First Aid
- Video-based lessons ensure consistency
- Instructor-led, practice format reinforces skills proficiency
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an Instructor
Only CNA CE credits are offered for this course. NAC #1187 approved for 8 CE Credits